Cupid’s arrow will be striking again soon, as Valentine’s Day is just around the corner (wait…didn’t we just do a holiday gift guide?!). Finding the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for the car lover you cozy up to doesn’t have to be difficult. Let this V-day gift guide full of fun-loving automobile related gifts help you choose the perfect present for your main squeeze.
- Charge up your love and 2 devices at once with the Moshi Car Charger Duo. This dual 10 watt per port USB car charger provides quick, full speed charging. Sleek in design with a faint LED indicator light glow, and is compatible with Apple and Android products. $25
- The annoying jingle-jangle of your lover’s keys making it difficult for your heart to go pitter-patter for them… silence the noise with KeyBar, the prime solution for disorganized and noisy keys. KeyBar helps to consolidate your keys by removing the clutter and stopping the noise. $30+
- Keep your Valentine’s tushy comfortable for long road trips or on daily commutes with a WonderGel Support Cushion. Using advanced cushioning technology, this portable seat cushion provides support and comfort for your rear, while eliminating pressure points. Great for those with back pain and sciatic nerve pain. $68
- Rev up your luv-bug’s engine with a real driving simulation from Sony and their latest Gran Turismo Sport video game, for PS4. Choose from over 150 cars, 17 locations and 40 different layouts, and even experience the true sounds of the torque in the drivetrain. (Bonus points if your Valentine is a gamer!) $60
- Can’t afford to gift a new exotic car for your sweetheart? No problem! With this iPhone Controlled Enzo Ferrari they are sure to get almost the same virtual driving experience. Using Bluetooth, your iPhone controls the Ferrari’s headlights, horn and speed, and can be used indoor or outdoor. $99
Search for a local, independent Mercedes-Benz repair shop with Mercedes-Benz mechanics that have dealer-level expertise at a fraction of the cost.